INOTEK Engineering is active in the fields of Industry, Building Energy, Heating, Cooling systems.
Our goal is to bring the highest efficiency to our customers with electrotechnical solutions in these areas, energy savings provided, educational presentations envisaged and consultancy support within these activity areas.
INOTEK BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENERGY CONSULTANCY LİMİTED COMPANY.
engineering services in various regions of Turkey, project design, mechanical, electrical, electronic, software, successful projects and systems design services together with our team of experts in the field were carried out.
INSTALLING ALL KINDS OF AUTOMATION SYSTEMS IN THE FIELD OF BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES, PROVIDING THE PROJECT AND SOFTWARE SERVICES, MODERNIZING THE INSTALLED SYSTEMS, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRING, INSTALLING LOW MEDIUM AND HIGH VOLTAGE FACILITIES OF BUSINESSES.
BUİLDİNG MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
In international terminology; The concept, which is described with definitions such as BMS (Building Management Systems), BAS (Building Automation Systems) or FMS (Facility Management Systems) and is generally referred to as BYS (Building Management Systems) in our language, is mainly used for heating boilers, air handling units in building or building groups, It is the name given to the devices that perform automatic control of mechanical devices such as cooling groups.
- The purpose of BYS is to centralize the monitoring, operation and management of the devices in the building.
- YS is essential to create a safer and more comfortable environment for those in the building with less labor and energy. BYS, which could only be installed in large commercial buildings in the period when computers were not very common and cheap, has become a suitable solution and a good investment for buildings of all types and sizes.
- A correctly installed system can pay off the installation cost within 2-3 years, on average, with the labor and energy savings it provides.
Building automation systems; These are the systems that provide significant advantages to the users in terms of both cost and operation in shopping centers, large-scale buildings, business centers, that perform constantly repetitive operations in buildings, and help to take the necessary precautions by detecting the malfunctions and dangers that may occur.
Some advantages of BYS in building operation and management are as follows;
- Central control allows more work to be done using less labor.
- More precise and timely control reduces energy expenditure.
- Jobs that are repeated in the same conditions, always in the same way, provide a simpler operation since they can be programmed.
- The training of the operators and their domination of the system becomes very simple thanks to the graphic interfaces.
- The needs of those in the building can be met in the fastest and most appropriate way.
- Immediate awareness of warnings and malfunctions speeds up maintenance and repair.
- Historical records, alarm reports and maintenance programs provide a more efficient operation.
- Flexible programmability and expandability make it easy to meet changing needs and make additions to the system.
- Integration with other systems such as fire detection and lighting control provides a safer and more comfortable environment for those in the building.
INTELLİGENT BUİLDİNG SYSTEMS
Smart home systems are a modular system operated centrally. The system adapts parameters such as optimum temperature, ventilation, lighting, blinds, curtains, security and energy saving to each room according to individual needs. It dynamically adapts to changing living conditions. The system communicates wired or wirelessly.
Basic functions: Lighting control, curtain and shutter control, air conditioning control, multi-room music broadcast system, home theater system, video intercom system, integration with security system, remote access and wireless control.
You can contact our sales representative for technical and application details.
ENERGY AUTOMATİON SYSTEMS
In today's world where "energy" has become more important than ever as a vital resource, "Energy Automation Systems" have become the first step and starting point for taking energy under control and creating efficient operating and consumption conditions. Because efficiency is achieved through control, control starts with monitoring.
In general, the energy automation systems that our company is establishing, monitoring and controlling the status and malfunctions of transformers, generators, low voltage (LV) panels and switches in the facilities, monitoring and controlling medium voltage (MV) breakers and disconnectors, using energy analyzers or power converter devices. It provides monitoring of current, voltage, power, power factor, active reactive energy consumption, and monitoring and control of protection relays.
In addition, it is also among the tasks of energy automation systems to inform the operators of the alarm and malfunction situations in the system in real time, to organize the energy consumption of the system in reports and present them to the operators.